"Fixing" S-View Flip Case Issue (top not lying flat)

Jon44

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Reading the internets, I seem I'm certainly not alone in finding that the top flap of the S-View case rises up and often won't stay down / flush with screen of phone. This issue comes and goes and I can't figure out how to make it stay down consistently. Just wondering if anyone found a way to fix it...

Thanks in advance, Jon

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Reading the internets, I seem I'm certainly not alone in finding that the top flap of the S-View case rises up and often won't stay down / flush with screen of phone. This issue comes and goes and I can't figure out how to make it stay down consistently. Just wondering if anyone found a way to fix it...

Thanks in advance, Jon

I set mine face down for the first day or so...hasn't been an issue since...

Posted via Android Central App

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
That drove me nuts too.

But my wireless S-view case does not exhibit this problem. Even when I hold the flap back for several minutes (reading an article) I can place the phone back on the table and the flap will slowly close shut.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
That drove me nuts too.

But my wireless S-view case does not exhibit this problem. Even when I hold the flap back for several minutes (reading an article) I can place the phone back on the table and the flap will slowly close shut.

yes the wireless one stays shut better, but it still is a pain and doesn't shut all the way