battery sucks now

tmurray315

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
so i noticed i had the phone for 2 weeks and my battery life is getting terrible. i charged my phone to 94% within 2 hours of basically no use its at 55 percent. my battery life was great but all of a sudden its getting bad any answers or help would be appreciated.

thehaux1

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
go to settings, system,battery and see what using your battery. read through forums on how to better your battery use. here and on xda

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Also, I've found that sometimes without a restart or a little rest my battery will get wonky...say there's only 1 minute of charge left. Close everything, restart it and it goes back to normal.

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I also noticed the battery is horrible on its last 30% or less. I actually tested the last few nights if it would make it through the night when it's at about 30. The first night it actually shut off, last night it was at 1%. This is after closing all programs, battery saving is on, screen brightness all the way down, blocking mode is on. The first time it showed that quick connect sucked the life out of it which is weird because I don't even use that feature. The latest test showed that the Android OS drained it, but again, I had no programs open and running.

-via Android Central App on GWaLL's S5

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
99% of these battery problems are user error or a rogue app (or both). You are giving no info what so ever (screenshots of battery stats, wakelocks, tc.). We can't help with little to no info.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo