- 1 Posts
How to add applications to multitasking bar?
so i got my gS5 yesterday, and i LOVE it. This is my first phone, so I'm not too sure on how to operate it.
One of the reasons why I bought this phone was because of the multitasking. However, I see that I can't really add applications that aren't present or are options to add on. When I tap the add button, it says that two applications must be open to add it or something like that.
I am using the messages+ app because its the first one i opened. I would usually use that for texting, so it would be really nice to have that on my multitasking bar...also is there a significant difference between messages and messages+?
- 05-04-2014, 08:40 PM #2
Are you talking about multi-window? You have to tap the little dotted part of the app ribbon and select "edit." From there you should be able to hold and drag apps to and from the ribbon. Not all apps can be added on stock touchwiz.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-05-2014, 09:56 AM #3
Re: How to add applications to multitasking bar?
you need to root your device to add more apps
you can use unlimited hack technique or
you can install xposed app and MW app managerDont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- By Brian Pierson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2014, 10:55 PM
- By Atif_Azim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:41 AM
- By BobR1908 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 40Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:20 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:50 PM
- By xondk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:17 AM