Which NFC tags and task apps do you use?
I'm thinking of purchasing some NFC tags for my S5. I used them years ago around the house, at work, in the car to do things such as change my ringer/vibrate, toggle wifi, gps, etc.
Where did you purchase your tags? How much?
What app did you use to write tasks for them?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-12-2014, 10:20 AM #2
Re: Which NFC tags and task apps do you use?
Mine were free but thats cause my gym fob was nfc enabled though they only use the barcode on it.
The app I use Trigger. Used to just be for NFC but now includes other triggers i.e. geofencing triggers etc. easy to use for what you are looking for.
- By cicb in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2016, 08:06 PM
- By jokerdud in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:17 AM
- By Suhail Bashir in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:05 AM
- By jordanw15 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 01:24 PM
- By LW Games in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:30 AM