Smart Remote app lock screen

vandreas

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi i just got software update yesterday , but after done installed it smart remote app is no longer appear in lock screen, auto display remote control on lock screen already on , i already try to restart the phone , turn off auto remote and turn back on still not appear in lock screen , any ideas?
Sorry for bad english

vandreas

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Already done that still not appear in lock screen , this isssue occur after software update , before That it appears on my lock screen

mtRHD

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have the same issue. Here's hoping someone at Samsung notices this and fixes it asap.

I thought there was a problem with my phone specifically...

Henning Rasmussen

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Not solution but work around: start the smart remote app, open your controller (fx tv). Then press the home button to minimize the app (don't use back button). Now it shows up on lock screen if you ticked the setting in smart remote.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, this is rather annoying. I noticed this the other day when I was messing around with the settings. I don't like the remote on my lock screen but I did notice that it wasn't working. Also, the fact that they removed the ability to have widgets on the lock screen is pretty lame and one of the few things I do not like about this phone. What were they thinking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non