Alternative to the samsung keyboard

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone

I am after a new keyboard with the swype feature and really good predictive text. It must also have emoji support. Any suggestions? I love "swype"(the keyboard) but it doesn't have emoji support. What do you use?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Try out SwiftKey, it has all the features you are asking about and the best Predictive texting I have ever seen. Better than Fleksy kybd which I have installed, but don't like.

Free
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...touchtype.swiftkey.phone.trial&token=qzgff84g

Try it for a bit, then uninstall it, and download the Paid version.

Pay for it, it is worth it.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey&token=Rh68B6fH

Thank you. I have the paid version on my android and have the latest update, but cannot find the emoji's anywere...any ideas?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I also meant to say that I am using SwiftKey paid version.
By far the best, even tried the Fleksy kybd, don't like it

Dizfunctions

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't have swiping but a after getting used to the keyboard I type faster without it. It's a keyboard called Fleksy and I swear by it.

However, if swiping is a must and you don't want swype, then go with the google keyboard.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have used SwiftKey forever, and now with Flow (Same this as Swype) it is even better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

Tahoe916

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I've tried most all of them at some point, currently using ai.type plus, anyone tried that? I've been thinking of trying Swiftkey beta. I liked Swiftkey better except I'm too used to having a number row. I wasn't sure about using the beta, saw some postings of problems with it.

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded swift key and I like it because the typing is way better that the stock keyboard. But the swiping is not working that well. I guess I need to use it more.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
For some reason with the Samsung keyboard, every once in a while it will capitalize the first letter if each word in a sentence. It is really annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez