- 1 Posts
I have this strange problem with my Samsung s5 phone.. The unlock effect button is locked! I was rather fond of the watercolor effect, but out of nowhere it just stopped functioning. I went to settings to see what was wrong and the option for unlock effect was not available. The option was there but gray and unclickable.
I have my lock screen set to swipe, the unlock effect just randomly stopped working
Thanks for your help!
- 05-21-2014, 01:51 PM #2
- 09-06-2014, 03:44 PM #3
- By Seth Bliss in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2014, 12:52 PM
- By Looneegirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 06:28 AM
- By concerned_user in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:10 PM
- By awriternot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:07 PM
- By tomstinson in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:56 AM