- 197 Posts
Bluetooth transmitter issue
I've had the FlexSmart X2 for less than two years (FM bluetooth transmitter). Over the past week when I'm playing from Google Play or TuneIn the music keeps cutting out for seconds at a time sometimes more often than others but when I play it just through the phone it seems fine. I haven't noticed the issues when using navigation. I'm not sure if it's the transmitter or if there's something wrong with the bluetooth on my phone. I unfortunately don't have any other bluetooth devices to check it on. At first I thought it was a streaming problem, but if it was I should have had the same problem off bluetooth. Has anyone had this kind of problem before? The link to the FlexSmart is below.
- 06-28-2014, 03:06 AM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: Bluetooth transmitter issue
I have been having Bluetooth problems also with my S5. My Gear has a hard time connecting, but it connects to my wife's S5 and my S4 flawlessly every time. I've taken it to the Att store several times and they eventually get it to work. We just can't figure out what the problem is.
Posted via Android Central App
- By bmbriefs in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:36 AM
- By Simardeep Singh in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:57 AM
- By Sarwen28 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-28-2014, 04:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:13 AM
- By Dan Vellucci in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:29 PM