Gear vs Gear 2 vs Gear Fit (for Galaxy S5)

jdmorin

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
So looking for some honest opinions here...

I love my S5.. And I love gizmo's and gadgets. After todays post about the Gear Fit, I started looking over the ones available and the prices.

I found just a plain old Gear for a good price... is the difference between the Gear and Gear 2 that big? I don't think I can justify that price for the Gear 2. The Fit is interesting, but I don't think I would use the health functionality as much as the rest of it.

Thoughts? Just looking for some advice, I'm sure any of these would go well with my S5. Anyone have any stories on these? :)

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
So looking for some honest opinions here...

I love my S5.. And I love gizmo's and gadgets. After todays post about the Gear Fit, I started looking over the ones available and the prices.

I found just a plain old Gear for a good price... is the difference between the Gear and Gear 2 that big? I don't think I can justify that price for the Gear 2. The Fit is interesting, but I don't think I would use the health functionality as much as the rest of it.

Thoughts? Just looking for some advice, I'm sure any of these would go well with my S5. Anyone have any stories on these? :)

I know my answer won't be much help here at all, but I had the same exact problem. I'm a girl with smaller wrists so I obviously leaned towards the Gear Fit over the Gear Neo/2. As much as I wanted any of them, I couldn't bring myself to buy them. I couldn't figure out when I would use the health functionality of the Fit and the Neo/2 were just too big for my wrists. I still look at them whenever I go into Best Buy or AT&T, but I can't just bring myself to pull the trigger and buy one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non