Maximum number of 10 recipients when sending texts/sms,,,, how do I increase that number ????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have about 120 people in a group I set up on my S5 but can only send 10 at a time (its the same message) what a pain,,, yes I save the message to my clipboard to resend it 12 separate times.,,,,, there's got to to be a one click send solution,,, hopefully :)

Is their a secret S5 setting to increase the number of recipients to over 10 only at a time,,, or is there an app that will allow over 10 sms text messages to be sent from my S5 ?

I'm just sending out notifications (for a band I play in to notify them of our gigs)

I also have a wifi only ipad and can't find an app to do that either,.

I just need to so some small amounts of bulk/group sms text messages to phone numbers only, no email, no conversations or reply stuff needed,,, just need to send out event notifications.

Any feedback or ideas on apps or S5 settings would great,,,, or even a cheap texting service that can do it for me.

Thanks much in advance
Cheers
Davyo

captfbgnet

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
To reduce SPAM, ISP's will limit the number of texts/emails sent at once. You might check with your internet provider for information,

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
To reduce SPAM, ISP's will limit the number of texts/emails sent at once. You might check with your internet provider for information,

I did not think my internet provider would be the party to check with,,, instead I thought checking with my phone provider would be the party to check with, T-Mobile being my provider.

But I shall look into checking with my ISP,,,, thanks.

Any other suggestions/opinions welcome.

Cheers
Davyo

Adrianw5

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I continue to receive 10 is the maximum mms recipients on my Galaxy S5 with T-Mobile service. Any idea how to go about allowing me to send to more than 10 recipients?