Best Free Internet Based Password Saving App???

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for an app that will allow me to input all of my passwords and login info and then be accessable from any computer via a login on the internet. Say if I'm travelling and I don't have my phone with me (an unlikely scenario to be sure...) I want to be able to stop into any internet cafe and log in to my account and access all of my stored passwords.

Thus far I'm using "Keeper" and it's really wonderful but they talk about charging you $10/year per device to automatically sync your information. I don't need it sync'd per se, I just want to be able to log in on their website and see my information. So I'm not really sure if I understand whether there's a difference between "sync'ing" and what I'm looking to accomplish. If there is then I'm fine as I can permanently use this as I now am. If, OTOH, being able to log in from any computer and see your passwords is what they mean by "sync'ing" then I still need to find an app that will do this for free.

I hope I've made myself clear and that someone can clarify this with respect to the Keeper app or, if not, refer me to another app that will accomplish what I want.

TIA.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
LastPass

guaranteed to keep you safe, mobile, or pc.

I have used it for years, long before they called it LastPass.

They have always had a free version and that is all I have ever needed.

konvajw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I use password box. You can use full functionality completely free across all devices for up to 25 accounts, so can easily give it a try. Works great for me since I use across my laptop, my ipad and S5.

Check it out: http://j.pbox.io/6RUe3iIV

Posted via Android Central App - Verizon S5

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
LastPass

guaranteed to keep you safe, mobile, or pc.

I have used it for years, long before they called it LastPass.

They have always had a free version and that is all I have ever needed.

Does it allow you to access it though the internet?

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

tutor

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I use aWallet cloud but it doesn't do the viewing without an app (the info is stored on the device) storing your info elsewhere doesn't provide a secure system.

Posted via Android Central App