Software Update Removed Keyboard Sound - Please Help!
Ever since I updated my S5 a couple of days ago, none of the keyboards emit sound as I type. I initially thought it was a SwiftKey issue, but I've since tried the stock keyboard as well as others and none of them work. It also randomly disabled my text messaging notifications, so I'm inclined to believe that there's a hidden setting somewhere that I'm just not finding. Has anyone else had this problem?
- 08-02-2014, 09:42 PM #2
Re: Software Update Removed Keyboard Sound - Please Help!
Try settings > language and input > keyboard and input methods and go to the settings for the keyboard you're using. There should be an option for sound when typing.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- 08-02-2014, 10:01 PM #4
- 08-02-2014, 10:53 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 01:34 AM
- By eprpalmeida in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:30 PM
- By my3sons23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:25 AM
- By dmb4nu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:33 PM