thanks for my s5 unlocking my car

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
As usual I don't have spare key , forgot my keys inside my car seat , there was no signal though so I decided to break the window with my s5 and guess what my s5 didn't break
Anyways just wanted to say that my s5 is strong phone

Posted via the Android Central App

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
As usual I don't have spare key , forgot my keys inside my car seat , there was no signal though so I decided to break the window with my s5 and guess what my s5 didn't break
Anyways just wanted to say that my s5 is strong phone

Yeeeeeeah.... Either you're leaving out a vital piece of information or you've just told a VERY elaborate story.
Proof or it didn't happen.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
GUYS I FORGOT TO MAKE PICTURES BECAUSE I WAS ON HIGH STRESS AND I HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS THAT TIME

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
GUYS I FORGOT TO MAKE PICTURES BECAUSE I WAS ON HIGH STRESS AND I HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS THAT TIME

I'm assuming this occurred in the past 24-48hrs, so likely your window is still broken. Take a picture. And so we know it's nothing something you pulled off Google, tape a sign w/ your forum name next to the broken window.
IF you've gotten it fixed already, you should have a receipt, so take a picture of that.

Welcome to the interwebs, where everyone is lying or misleading unless they can produce adequate proof.

Come to cyprus for proof

This is the age of technology. Where you can travel 5,000 miles in the matter of seconds.

Last edited:

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I find this really hard to believe . OP typing in Caps is not going to make people believe you . Just curious what kind of car .

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I find this really hard to believe . OP typing in Caps is not going to make people believe you . Just curious what kind of car .

Honda civic and I'm not that type of person who lies and for the reicpet I didn't get one as because of insurance
I took my car immediate

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Man, I thought this thread was going to be about this cool new app where you could program your phone to unlock the car. That would be awesome.

This story sounds fishy. Why on earth would you use your phone to break a window on a car? Why not just pick up a rock or something?

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

It's completely improbable. The weakest window on a car is the door window, and even then because it's made of heat treated tempered glass, it's still pretty freaking strong. [Thank 5yrs working in the glass industry for this knowledge]
Even without this knowledge, a quick search of YouTube on something such as "breaking car window" shows that it's not easy at all. There are videos are people throwing rocks, using hammers, and steel pipes on car windows with little to no effect.
They're made to NOT break during impact. This is why there are devices/tools specifically for breaking glass, and why a simple rock will not easily do the job.

Now if your window was already cracked severely or was made of non-safety class, then breaking it is possible. But at the same time, closing your car door could also make enough force to break non-safety glass.

Long story short, the OP can't post any proof what so ever, so we're led to believe he's made up this story for attention.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Man, I thought this thread was going to be about this cool new app where you could program your phone to unlock the car. That would be awesome.

This story sounds fishy. Why on earth would you use your phone to break a window on a car? Why not just pick up a rock or something?

ME TOO LMAO

Posted from galaxyS5

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeeeeeeah.... Either you're leaving out a vital piece of information or you've just told a VERY elaborate story.
Proof or it didn't happen.

lol unless someone was with him to record he broke the glass otherwise it's not even possible. taking a picture of broken glass wouldn't prove much either.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

Me too! I thought he was UNLOCKING his car with his phone. Remind me to never buy a Honda Civic :eek: If glass is that easily broken...yikes (but I doubt it is). I've had electronic keypads on my last two cars. On my current car, you can't see the numbers until you swipe your finger along the black plastic B pillar, then it lights up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn