Galaxy s5 instead of g3

CamDroid8

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
We'll I wanted the G3 originally for my birthday but my parents told me that they got the s5 instead and will be getting it Saturday! Idk what to expect! I meen both are great phones. Just hope it's not a lagaxy like I've seen in some reviews.

iphone5s

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
We'll I wanted the G3 originally for my birthday but my parents told me that they got the s5 instead and will be getting it Saturday! Idk what to expect! I meen both are great phones. Just hope it's not a lagaxy like I've seen in some reviews.

Hi Cam. First off, I'd like to say you are a lucky person to receive such a nice gift from your parents.

If I were you I'd thank them twice. Once for buying you such a nice gift, and again for making the right decision on the phone itself. You won't be disappointed with the S5. The internet and especially fan sites, are are full of strong opinions and BS as you undoubtedly know. [opinion, lol] The phone is exceptional by today's standards and to the casual user it will easily go toe to toe with the LG on every level of the OS.

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Having owned both they really are toe to toe in almost every aspect. Some things I enjoyed more about the S5 and some about the G3. You're gonna love it.

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since launch and after setting it up the way I wanted my s5 is FAST!! Don't believe everything you have read 😊 great gift BTW.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I think you got the better phone :)
I had the G3 before I got my S5. After two days I returned it and got the S5. The G3 is a nice phone but I just prefer the S5. It's blazingly fast.

Posted from my S5

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Thank your parents like everyone has said and enjoy your phone to the fullest. It's nice to have parents who care independent of whatever phone you receive.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
But don't root , I don't think your parents will like it your phone warranty voided

Posted via the Android Central App

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have s5 and I'm happy with it your parents have nice taste on mobiles

Why not root ? Says the guy that smashed he's s5 in to a car breaking the window lol I think that smashing in to a window hurts it more ;)
But don't root , I don't think your parents will like it your phone warranty voided

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
You still remember this story it's not real

No poor civic LOL knew it from start ;) but again why would he's parents care about him rooting he's phone to make it he's/better? Crapwiz is the only way to slow a 2.5GHZ snap805 lta-a s5 LOL and nexus 5 witch is a year old and its still faster LOL!

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
No poor civic LOL knew it from start ;) but again why would he's parents care about him rooting he's phone to make it he's/better? Crapwiz is the only way to slow a 2.5GHZ snap805 lta-a s5 LOL and nexus 5 witch is a year old and its still faster LOL!

I'm saying that rooting voids warranty his phone might break anytime

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I you notice a little lag, activate Developer Options and change the animation scale options to .5x or 0. If you still see lag, install Nova Launcher. No rooting necessary for either.

JWG2011

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
While 0x1 might not void anything I think you are jumping the gun on it being "his" phone. If he isn't paying for that phone than I would bet the parents will still think of it as there phone since they are making the payments.

OP--Good luck with your GS5. Pretty sure you will enjoy that phone.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The Only Lag You'll Get Is The Music player. Every single android I've had lags while music playback on Google play music specifically. Other than that the S5 is the way to go!

Posted via Android Central App