Nexus 6 vs S5

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 6 has great spec's. The battery life is a beast 3320. I just might pick up the nexus 6 as a new device when it comes out

Posted via Verizon Galaxy S5😎

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm kind of bored with touchwiz. I never hand a nexus device so I'm not sure if I would like it.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm kind of bored with touchwiz. I never hand a nexus device so I'm not sure if I would like it.

If you're bored with TouchWiz than you can download Nova or Apex launchers. I owned a Nexus 4 and the default launcher lacks alot compared to the launchers I mentioned.

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I would have considered the Nexus 6 if it supported storage expansion. I'm not going to give up carrying ~60GB of music for a phone with a bigger display.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind a big screen

If I decide to go with a bigger screen again it will be the note 4. The nexus 6 is too big imo and I don't like stock android.

However there is nothing stopping you having and enjoying both phones :)

Posted from my S5

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The Nova launcher has enough bells and whistles to keep you from ever getting bored with TouchWiz.

Since I installed it, I haven't looked back.

Well, actually I have because I have install the Home Screen Toggle widget that Nova provides. That allows me to jump back into TouchWiz if need be. At first, that was a great comfort, but of late, I am not using that hardly at all anymore.

Love Nova...... never tried Apex, and don't see a need to yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez