"balolo" Genuine Wood Case for S5

MarrySchulzie

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just want to share with you my experiences and impressions about the "balolo" genuine wood case which I bought 2 months ago.
The first thing I remember was the smell of wood when I first had the case in my hands. But after two or three days of using, this smell wasn´t there anymore!
I decided to take walnut wood with an engraving of me and my girlfriend :) But the best thing about the deal was the price I had to pay: Just about 30 € for something I really expected to cost at least twice of it! Until now there is nothing negative I can tell about this case (expect you don´t like the smell of wood in the first few days but this should be quite normal for a product made out of genuine wood).

The protection of my device is good and the feel an look of it is just awesome! So from my point of view a clearly recommendation for the "balolo" S5 genuine wood case

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I watched a review of this product on YouTube few months back. It did look to be well made. My only personal gripe with it is a possiable hit in resale value of the phone.

MarrySchulzie

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
I think there won´t be any problems concerning this! We´re talking about a case, so you can put it on and take it off any time you want! While the case is on, there will be no lost in value of your phone!! Don´t worry :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana