Where is the "Safely remove external device" option?

Ireni2

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I have looked in "My Files", settings and Google settings. Also, have checked with Application manager and looked in each title and contents of downloaded, running and SD card storage and All Apps. Thank you for any information or help you are able to give me. I have updated to Lollipop this past week, the phone is doing fantastic and the visuals are full and rich. I am enjoying the speed and graphics tremendously. I should mention that My Magazine and the Flipboard apps were already disabled on my phone before the update. It was my choice to disable those programs when I purchased this phone a couple months ago. I availed myself of the free movie download through Google Play by using the special Google link that was made available this week on Android Central. I was amazed at how vibrant and solid the movie was. I enjoyed "All Things Great and Small" I smiled and laughed all the way through the movie. Thank you AC for all of your great articles that I read most all if before updating to Lollipop. Thanks again, Ireni2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38