Lollipop mic issues after security fota

Rentex

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I have lollipop 5.0
I got fota the phone - security update.
after the update i got the new "anti virus"
But now Im expiriencing alot of problems with the proximity sensor during calls and when im talking on speaker no one hears me, but in the recording app every thing is perfect

Some help please?

David.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I have lollipop 5.0
I got fota the phone - security update.
after the update i got the new "anti virus"
But now Im expiriencing alot of problems with the proximity sensor during calls and when im talking on speaker no one hears me, but in the recording app every thing is perfect

Some help please?

David.

Hello and welcome to Android Central David!

There are a number of reasons you could be experiencing these issues, including a bad OTA download.

In the first instance you could try wiping the phone's cache partition as per #1.3 of S5 Lollipop Update Problems - Dummies Guide as this will clear any detritus from a previous firmware.

Rentex

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I tried wiping the cache. the same.

Its not damaged fota, cuz every other thing was updated - new anti virus . the new security stage-something was fixed

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
For the sensor, check by dialling...

*#0*#

into your dial pad and select, "Sensor", from the diagnostics screen. If you move your hand over the sensor, does the screen flash green?

Rentex

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
the sensor is working.
But when i call somebody at first the sensor dont react. than it works.

and the microphone in the recording app is working great. but in call on speaker no one can hear me. they say that im far away from the mic like im on the moon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa