Voice mail question

Jims S5

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
My wife picked up a J3 and had visual voice mail where she could read them. Then after what must have been a trial period and her mailbox was full she asked for my help saving messages. I got a prompt to move saved voice mails out of the inbox. Then it got interesting.

Now when looking at voice mail messages they actually show up in a list format individually with option on each one to hit a play button. Can't figure out how to make mine do that.
39b15e79b91a00ad965dec5e35bbce4e.jpg

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
My wife picked up a J3 and had visual voice mail where she could read them. Then after what must have been a trial period and her mailbox was full she asked for my help saving messages. I got a prompt to move saved voice mails out of the inbox. Then it got interesting.

Now when looking at voice mail messages they actually show up in a list format individually with option on each one to hit a play button. Can't figure out how to make mine do that.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170226/39b15e79b91a00ad965dec5e35bbce4e.jpg
This has nothing to do with the 42 models of Samsung Galaxy S5. Would it not be better posting it in the forum dedicated to the J3?