Recovery mode

shiggins316

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey. I turn my phone off and then hold. Volume up, power and home button until I see the Samsung logo but my phone won't into recovery mode. I have been in it before and deleted my cache but now it won't work. Facebook sometimes runs very slow or not at all even though I have a strong internet connection. This is why I am trying to delete cache

Any help guys?

shiggins316

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
When you see the Samsung logo, are you releasing the Power button, while still holding Home and Vol Up, as described here? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095
I have had no problem doing it untill now. I didnt used to release the power button when the samsung logo comes up and it used to allways work. I tried it like you said then but it booted into safe mofe. No android logo popped up

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Strange. I used this method on my wife's Note5, and it worked fine. Did you just recently get the Marshmallow update? That might have changed things slightly.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Another possibility is that one of the buttons is malfunctioning. Have you noticed any issues with using any of the buttons?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa