Using facebook images for contacts

Candace Youngman

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I just solved this by uninstalling the current FB app. then I downloaded the version 27.0 and when I got the security warning, it did continue. I had the same error before I uninstalled the current version. Good luck:D

Vineet Kawadkar

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I use Contacts+ app to manage my contacts and there is an option to sync with Facebook. I'm not sure about the stock app

Posted via AC app from my Galaxy S6 Edge

Hi! Can you please guide me how to sync Facebook contacts using Contacts+? I'm not able to find from where I can sync contacts.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Facebook has blocked this feature now. I am trying to use Contacts+ as well, but so far no pics are being sync'd...

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The app sync.ME still works to sync your facebook contacts. Even if you don't want to have all your contacts shared with their server for their caller ID & spam caller blocking you can still use it to sync your contacts from facebook, Instagram, Google+, twitter & vKontakte (whatever that is) to your device.

RHansbrough

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi, is there a way to sync all my contacts with facebook and use their images on the contact. I've tried going into accounts and sync with facebook but that just brings all my fb friends into my contacts list. i do not want this.

I just want my current contacts to be linked to fb and not export my entire fb list onto my phone.

LucyMartinez1966

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi, is there a way to sync all my contacts with facebook and use their images on the contact. I've tried going into accounts and sync with facebook but that just brings all my fb friends into my contacts list. i do not want this.

I just want my current contacts to be linked to fb and not export my entire fb list onto my phone.