Auto brightness?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Have you looked at my screenshots?
There you can see it.
Well, I never use it anyway.
Yeah, I saw it. Just saying that it doesn't make much sense. On some Note 4s, there was a slider for brightness, and then another for auto brightness. If it was on auto, you could adjust the second slider and it would add however much brightness you set it to

Enahmir

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I saw it. Just saying that it doesn't make much sense. On some Note 4s, there was a slider for brightness, and then another for auto brightness. If it was on auto, you could adjust the second slider and it would add however much brightness you set it to
Looks like we have 2 in 1 now then :)

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Set the slider to the max even when on Auto Brightness. The way it works is when on Auto, it will only go as bright as where the slider is set. So if you have it set at 50% then go out into bright light the brightest it will go is 50%. However, until Samsung fixes the built in Auto Brightness I would recommend F-Lux from the Play Store as I like the way it works the best out of a few I have tried. Again, hopefully they will get the built in one fixed and then we can delete the third party app.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Set the slider to the max even when on Auto Brightness. The way it works is when on Auto, it will only go as bright as where the slider is set. So if you have it set at 50% then go out into bright light the brightest it will go is 50%. However, until Samsung fixes the built in Auto Brightness I would recommend F-Lux from the Play Store as I like the way it works the best out of a few I have tried. Again, hopefully they will get the built in one fixed and then we can delete the third party app.

That's not how mine works. If I say it to darkest setting and then on auto it goes to the same brightness as if I set it to highest brightness and check auto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa