Why does the Red Light stay on after being charged?

A

AC Question

Red Light stays on after charged

I just got the S6 Edge last night! I was charging it in my computer at work and unplugged it to use it and the red light is still on and the phone will not come on or anything. HELP!!! How do I fix this or what does this mean?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Red Light stays on after charged

I just got the S6 Edge last night! I was charging it in my computer at work and unplugged it to use it and the red light is still on and the phone will not come on or anything. HELP!!! How do I fix this or what does this mean?

Welcome to Android Central!

Try holding the power button and volume down button at the same time. That should power it off, then try powering it back on.

itzmichelle94

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site

Did you ever figure out how to fix it? I'm experiencing the same problem now but the pressing the volume button along with the power button thing is not working.

Amina Beng

Oct 17, 2017
Visit site

Did you ever figure out how to fix it? I'm experiencing the same problem now but the pressing the volume button along with the power button thing is not working.

Same! When I do try to turn it on the screen is just pixels, like an old television. Did you all figure it out?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer