led light not working.

Sc00b

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
So I've checked the settings and it's all good. It seems like it's only giving me the option to either have it blue for notifications or when it's charging. What's the deal with that?
Can anyone help me out. It worked yesterday idk what is going on

Posted via the Android Central App

roy_geejay

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
So I've checked the settings and it's all good. It seems like it's only giving me the option to either have it blue for notifications or when it's charging. What's the deal with that?

Try going to accessibility settings and turning off Notification Reminder. If that doesn't work try a cache or a full wipe (it pains but first try the first method)

Posted by the Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge via the Android Central App

roy_geejay

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
What do you do mean by cache or full wipe

Hmm ok. Turn off your phone a day hold the power volume up and home keys together until you get to a blue screen with the Android guy and Galaxy on the bottom. An android guy with yellow triangle will appear then it will go to recovery. There select wipe cache partition using the hard keys. Reboot phone and check if it works or else try the factory reset

Sc00b

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
The cache didn't work. It just won't let me have both the charger light and notification light options on together what the hell
I don't want to do a full wipe. Then all my contacts and everything is gone.
Cam I restore to factory settings?

Sc00b

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Wait factory reset what do what just reset the settings to factory or rearranging my apps widgets Exedra or just reset the settings to factory

Sc00b

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I tried the cache but I really don't want to factory reset my phone and lose everything. Or can it be backed up by the cloud

roy_geejay

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I tried the cache but I really don't want to factory reset my phone and lose everything. Or can it be backed up by the cloud

Hmm go to settings, then sounds and notifications, and check whether the led notification switch is on

roy_geejay

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I figured it out. You wanted the colours of the led glow different for every different app notifications. I think that's it. Like if u have a notification from Viber the Led glows purple or if its from Whatsapp them it will glow green. And when you are voice recording the led blinks in blue if the screen is off. That's it it can do. Ah and the charging indicator. That's it it can do.

Javier Cruz1

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site

What I did was restart my phone then head over to display settings and turn the led notification off and on again and that should work..it did for me.