Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually interested to see how the exynos is. It may end up being more power efficient. The only drawback is that it will likely have less rom support. I'm on Verizon though, so I wasn't going to have much access to those anyway.

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I would be OK with the switch so long as the Exynos SoC used in the S6 is at least as powerful at the 810 while being just as power efficient. I could care less who makes the SoC so long as it gives me an upgrade in performance and battery life.

Samsung has shown that they can make great chips. Their smartphones use Exynos SoCs in other countries, there were just patent issues in the U.S. with LTE. Samsung even made the SoCs for the iPhone 5S and those were pretty powerful, and power efficient, for their time.

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Samsung has shown that they can make great chips. Their smartphones use Exynos SoCs in other countries, there were just patent issues in the U.S. with LTE. Samsung even made the SoCs for the iPhone 5S and those were pretty powerful, and power efficient, for their time.

This is what everyone needs to read....its like everyone that forgot for years Samsung has been selling phones with the Exynos chips with great success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699