Samsung Galaxy S6 Nexus 6 And Sprint Issues.

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Before 5.1 I had issues with sending duplicate texts, and while WiFi is on receiving texts is a pain. They come on 15 minutes late if not more and if someone calls me it'll ring on their end but my phone won't ring and I'll only know they called when I get the voicemail icon. 5.1 seems to have fixed the duplicate text but the late messages and missed calls are still lingering. I don't have any issue with sprint other than these issues and o love my n6 but some things gotta give this has been happening since the n6 release.

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6 And Sprint Issues.

Before 5.1 I had issues with sending duplicate texts, and while WiFi is on receiving texts is a pain. They come on 15 minutes late if not more and if someone calls me it'll ring on their end but my phone won't ring and I'll only know they called when I get the voicemail icon. 5.1 seems to have fixed the duplicate text but the late messages and missed calls are still lingering. I don't have any issue with sprint other than these issues and o love my n6 but some things gotta give this has been happening since the n6 release.

I think you mean to be in the Nexus 6 forum and not the Samsung Galaxy S6 forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty