Forbes comparison of S6 and Note 4 just posted!

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
This is a tough one. I've had both phones and they're both great for different reasons. If you're a power user and don't mind the added size of the Note 4, it's the better pick. If you want a more fluid, smoother UI experience with a better camera and one handed usability, the S6 is the better choice. I'd pick the S6 right now after using both, but that's because I'm not being bludgeoned by bad battery life and I chose the Edge. The quicker UI, the camera, and the heavily improved fingerprint scanner make a big difference for me.

Posted via Galaxy S6 edge

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Good read but really two different classes of device targeted for different users. His comparison of the iPhone 6 and S6 is an excellent read that is favorable of the S6 against its main competitor.

danthman

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Good read but really two different classes of device targeted for different users. His comparison of the iPhone 6 and S6 is an excellent read that is favorable of the S6 against its main competitor.

A lot of people grapple with whether the benefits of a larger phone outweigh the costs. I chose the S6 because, while I would have liked buttons, photos, videos, etc. to be larger, I really started paying attention to just how often I used my then current phone (an S3) one-handed. There are plenty of other pros and cons between the two phones, but one-handed use is a really critical consideration.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I agree, different segments. Yes there's a faction of crossover folks, but many prefer the larger or smaller platform.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
If I could deal with a bigger two handed phone, I would have waited for the G4 or Note 5. But those are off the table for me. One handed or go home.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Pretty good review. Battery doom and gloom. When will it end? There is a difference between hidden and disabled apps. Still don't regret my purchase and longer term will prove the naysayers wrong.