android central forums (mobile) on chrome lags. why?

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Why does browsing this website lag so much in chrome where other websites don't? Is it the programming of this site or something? It stutters so badly and doesn't always respond immediately to my fingers when I'm scrolling up or down. Anyone else? Any reason for this?

allipki

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Why does browsing this website lag so much in chrome where other websites don't? Is it the programming of this site or something? It stutters so badly and doesn't always respond immediately to my fingers when I'm scrolling up or down. Anyone else? Any reason for this?

It has no issues only if you are using android central app, but loading through the browser insane including regular pc.
IE 11 on my desktop shutters and freezes sometimes until all AC crap with ADs loads up.

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
It has no issues only if you are using android central app, but loading through the browser insane including regular pc.
IE 11 on my desktop shutters and freezes sometimes until all AC crap with ADs loads up.

I've had more issues with lag when using the app than anywhere else.

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
The script which loads all the ads is too long. Too many ads so in a regular browser with a normal speed processor lags to the point of distraction.