Black saphire or white?

Ray3613

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I bought the black saphire and wish i bought the white one now! And also i dont have any galaxy s6 print on the back ! Still dk y!

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Black Sapphire because black is classic but it has a nice midnight blue hue. If you like the white, go back and get it. You should have device that you are going to be happy with long term otherwise, it will just eat at you.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Every since have the OG HTC Evo I've had a white phone. I love them but they normally get stuffed in an otter box so only a glimpse of the white get shown but it's a nice contrast with black cases.

Do you have an international gs6 model? I'm almost sure its those that just has samsung on the back and no s6 text.

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I went with the white since it looked very clean and professional. I probably would have gone with the black if it didn't have so much of a blue hue to it. Also, most of my devices have been black so I thought it was time to switch to white for a bit.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I wanted plaid. They don't sell them though. So I went with black. Black goes with everything even though it turns blue in certain lighting conditions. Black is the new.... Black. Gold looks good though.. Maybe gold is the new black. I really wanted orange....

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I wanted plaid. They don't sell them though. So I went with black. Black goes with everything even though it turns blue in certain lighting conditions. Black is the new.... Black. Gold looks good though.. Maybe gold is the new black. I really wanted orange....

Get you one of these............:p

ouag05.jpg

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I got black sapphire.
But I actually think a white phone with a black case is the best of both worlds. That's if you use cases with your phones. If you don't use cases then I say black .

jdmorin

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I got black sapphire.
But I actually think a white phone with a black case is the best of both worlds. That's if you use cases with your phones. If you don't use cases then I say black .

I was thinking about that. But I have a clear case. Kinda like it.... For now :)

katielee23

May 21, 2015
Visit site
white is super clean and immaculate..black sapphire is classic.. both actually are cool.. so yeah, if I can have both worlds, then why not.. but really, I'd go for black sapphire

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have normally not been a fan of white phones, or colored phones in general. So, I went with the Black Sapphire. I THOUGHT it was going to be a pretty true black, but much to my surprise it's a REALLY cool dark grayish-blue ... and as mentioned, depending on the intensity of light hitting the phone, and the angle, it really does seem to change colors at times to a silvery-blue. It's a cool color for sure.

Now, on the other hand, my wife got the white S6. She wanted the Plat-Gold, but they didn't have a 64gb version in the store, so she got the white instead and is just as happy. This phone - with the brushed metal bezel, and the pearl-white glass on the front and back - is truly a very elegant, pretty phone. I didn't think I'd like it, but I do. I would still choose my black sapphire for me, but I can't argue against the beauty of the white.

Funny thing though ... wife HAD an S4 active in black, but it got damaged and she had to get a refurb replacement. They sent her that teal blue-ish green one, and honestly it was/is hideous. The only redeeming factor of it was that it was easy to spot, and she knew it was hers because nobody else had that phone. So, for her ... going from that monstrosity of a phone (aesthetically) to the pearl-white S6 ... she couldn't be happier, all the way around.

Even funnier though ... her FAVORITE thing is NOT having that charging port cover anymore, and not always getting that message to make sure it's closed, and that other message always telling her to make sure the back cover is secured well for waterproofing.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I went with the white since it looked very clean and professional. I probably would have gone with the black if it didn't have so much of a blue hue to it. Also, most of my devices have been black so I thought it was time to switch to white for a bit.

Truth

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer