just got my new S6

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Picked up a white 64gb s6 today, coming from my iPhone 6 plus which I love...but the S6 camera is freaking awesome!! I can't believe
how good it is! I like iPhone os better but this camera is the absolute best! Shame on you apple, I know you can do better. The zoom on this camera is so good! Can't wait to play some more, oh and what little video I did is awesome too!

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Picked up a white 64gb s6 today, coming from my iPhone 6 plus which I love...but the S6 camera is freaking awesome!! I can't believe
how good it is! I like iPhone os better but this camera is the absolute best! Shame on you apple, I know you can do better. The zoom on this camera is so good! Can't wait to play some more, oh and what little video I did is awesome too!

Welcome and don't forget to check the Adjustments, tips and Tricks thread so you have a better idea on what things to adjust to your likings while trying to maximize battery life. Also check other threads about how to customize it with available themes or if you want to go a step further check the threads about Nova Launcher or other third party launchers.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations. Glad to hear you're enjoying your S6. I agree, the camera on the S6 is excellent. Really liking it a lot.

If you have any questions or queries about the phone or getting it to do something, just ask.

how can i turn off that bubble/animation when I swipe? I'm sure this drains the battery

Hmm I dont think it'd use much battery at all. But you can change how you unlock the phone in the settings. Try setting up the fingerprint scanner. It won't have the bubble animation and you get to use a pretty cool feature of the phone.

Sent from my SM-G920I

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
^^+1

Fingerprint on this phone besides the obvious security feature will make it a little easier to unlock as you just press the Home button to wake the device and leaving the finger in the button for a fraction of a second will unlock the phone, no swipe, no additional action from you, nothing.

You can also use private mode to protect your files and other stuff, browser password security and once Samsung Pay is in place, you'll be able to pay almost anywhere that accepts credit card with just your fingerprint and your phone.