1st Time Fold Owners....

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Are all of you folks with multiple phones single, lol?

I'm lucky to avoid a fight even when I buy from Swappa every 2 years, (and while no Zuckerberg, we're quite comfortable) ... she just considers it a complete waste of money when my current phone, whatever it may be at the time, still works.

Hell she was still rocking an LG V4 before AT&T gave her a Galaxy S10+ due to 5G coming, (which the LG V4 wouldn't support), lol.
Iam using fold 4 for work and S22 ultra personal...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I'm lucky to avoid a fight even when I buy from Swappa every 2 years, (and while no Zuckerberg, we're quite comfortable) ... she just considers it a complete waste of money when my current phone, whatever it may be at the time, still works.

Hell she was still rocking an LG V4 before AT&T gave her a Galaxy S10+ due to 5G coming, (which the LG V4 wouldn't support), lol.
I'm not single, she tolerates me upgrading once a year. If I do 2 she gets a little irritated.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

Nope, I'm 57 with a wife, and kids that are 37, 35, 25 and 5 years old. Plus 5 grand kids, a mortgage, dogs and cats.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site

I'm afraid to ask what phone you're rocking now...I usually have 2-3 phones at a time.

I'm married with 2 teenage girls. Even the dog is female. Since I'm outnumbered, my wife feels sorry for me......Well, that....plus her bi monthly hair dos....

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid to ask what phone you're rocking now...I usually have 2-3 phones at a time.

I'm married with 2 teenage girls. Even the dog is female. Since I'm outnumbered, my wife feels sorry for me......Well, that....plus her bi monthly hair dos....

I've got the Fold 3, a Galaxy Tab s8 ultra, just bought a 512GB Steam Deck for over $600, upgraded to the Watch 5 Pro LTE version, and Buds 2 Pro.

I'm not hurting in the tech department... she just doesn't understand phone upgrades for incremental changes each year... not sure that I do either to be honest, lol.

Even tech junkie that I am, I'd never bother owning more than one phone at a time. The LTE watch is so that I don't have to lug this beast around while working out, but still have access to calls and texts.

Fight was probably too strong a word to use... friction?

Jccutz2781

Sep 27, 2022
Visit site
Wondering how the experience has been for all you 1st time fold owners?

Mine has been nothing short of phenomenal. Im coming from an S22U and I can't put this thing down. Opening the screen for YouTube, movies, etc. has been the best experience. Camera is solid with the exception of Samsung's struggle with moving object photos, but it's not a deal breaker. Battery has been better than my S22U as well.

My teenage daughters who are iphone robots get embarrassed when I open it up for pictures of them, so that's been a plus as well... Good thing my youngest starts school tomorrow.

Phone is fire!

Anyone?

I'd have to agree. I'm coming from the s22 ultra and I think the thing is anytime there's something new it completely invigorates your excitement for a phone. For example, when you play Madden or the 2K series, A lot of times year after year they get old very quick because it's the same type of game but just repackage with a few updates. Being a first-time phone owner, it's something brand new for everybody as we're not used to having a phone/tablet in one. I'll be honest and say that I love this thing so much I don't think I could ever go back to a regular phone. It's just so satisfying knowing you can use it as a regular phone when you need to and then when you want to relax and have the tablet, you have that. If I had to have two complaints about the phone, I wish it would charge a little faster and that it had 100 space zoomed, other than that it's amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali