Access menu in apps on s6

Soeted

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Goodmorning from Holland.

I recently upgraded my s3 to a s6. But now im struggling to find the menu buttons in-app.. like on my s-planner app.. i want to update my calender on it but i cant find the menu on it. Normally i pressed my left touch button to open it but now it opens a multi-window.

Ive been googling for an answer but i couldnt find a solution for it. Ive read that there should be some sort of a little 3-dot button to access the menu but i only see that in half of my apps..

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
If u eman s calendar, then Menu is on top right side - More - Setting. Dont know about s-planner, since I cant find it anywhere on the phone.
Most apps have it own Menu option within the app and 3 dots wont be used than. So far I find none apps that need the 3 dots as Menu replacement.

Soeted

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Omg.. i figured it out now. Thx my friend.

My phone had its settings in dutch and all the solutions i read were in english so i totally overlooked that fact haha.

Dang i feel stupid now :'-). This topic can be closed.

(And here the calender-app from samsung is called s-planner) so i guess thats why i couldnt google a solution earlier ;-)

Last edited:

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Omg.. i figured it out now. Thx my friend.

My phone had its settings in dutch and all the solutions i read were in english so i totally overlooked that fact haha.

Dang i feel stupid now :'-). This topic can be closed.

(And here the calender-app from samsung is called s-planner) so i guess thats why i couldnt google a solution earlier ;-)

Yeah my apps are in alphabetical order and every time I go to look for the calendar I start at "C" forgetting the default calendar is called S Planner ;)

How are you enjoying the phone?