Morphie 3300 mA Juice Pack / Expandable Memory

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello all.

I've read about other external battery packs, especially since the SGS6 doesn't have expandable memory. When I purchased my SGS6, I went with the 128-gb phone and barely use the additional space.

I haven't missed the expandable memory (yet), buy like many am discouraged by the Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery life. I bought the Morphie 3300 mA Juice Pack at Best Buy this past week and want you to know it has come in handy several times!

I am charging the phone and Morphie 3300 mA Juice Pack separately now and wanted to get feedback from everyone on the Morphie 3300 mA Juice Pack.

Thank you.

Warren

Posted via the Android Central App

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I should mention (not only did I share this in another thread), I've been using it daily and love it. I am discharging my phone to about 20% to 30%, then turn on the Morphie 3300 mA Juice Pack and my phone is charged within 2 hours or so. I think I'm able to get a full charge and partial charge out of it, but haven't tried yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
I would have gotten the mophie case but living in Australia it's not available here and at over a hundred dollars and with the Australian dollar being only 72US cents and with shipping on top it was out of the question. So I ended up going with an Australian equivalent called Boostpak

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer