How do I auto play videos on my Galaxy S6?

A

AC Question

how to auto play videos on galaxy s6?

I have a galaxy s6 and is there anyway to auto play videos on it cut I had this feature on the note 3 but I don't seem to find it on the s6.
Thanx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to auto play videos on galaxy s6?

Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by auto-play? Do you want the next video in a directory to play after the previous one is finished? Or are you talking about Auto-Play in Facebook?

Kaizaro123

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I finally have official confirmation from Samsung as to the issue of video auto-play. It does not exist on the Galaxy S6. I have taken the liberty of posting the appropriate section(s) from an email I received addressing the issue.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Samsung Technical Support. We always appreciate hearing from our customers.

I understand that you want to know if there is option to auto play the recorded or downloaded videos on your Galaxy S6 device. I will will be glad to assist you with the required information.

Unfortunately, the auto play option is not available on the Samsung devices as of now. I would like to inform you that for the U.S region, all Samsung products are manufactured to the specifications of the service provider for whom they are produced. However, I am taking this as a feedback and forwarding it to our concerned department for a review. Hopefully the auto play features will be added in the next update. Please keep checking the Samsung website to get information about the products releasing from Samsung. "

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch