What is System encounter error will exit later?

bkleinkn

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
"System encounter error will exit later"

I have a Galaxy S6 Edge that has this message flashing on the bottom of the screen all the time. Restarting the handset doesn't fix the issue. It started today and I don't recall doing anything unusual to the phone. I haven't modded or tinkered with the phone at all, it's the same way it was when I bought it new from Verizon.

Anyone know what is up?

<<<Apparently I can't post a screenshot. The error at the bottom says, "System encounter error will exit later"?>>>

hgstory

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi bkleinkn,

It happened to me the same but mine was in Note4, it just happened to be fixed in the way as below, so give it a try.

1. Open and close your downloaded apps. So that they appear in your recent apps.
2. Press the left button (recent open apps), swipe to your right everytime the word 'System encounter error will exit later.' DISAPPEAR
** The above part is very important, do it only when the words disappear.
3. Until the error disappear, that is the app that cause you the error. In my case, the app was ZingBox.
4. Go to 'Settings' > Application manager > Find the app that cause the error > press 'Clear Data'.
** Clear Data will clear all your details in the app.

Or the easier way

Follow step 1, 2, 3
4. Uninstall and install back the app.

Hope the info could help.

(It is annoying to register and reply, my 1st post and probably last post here, Good Luck!)