Will A Verizon Branded S6 work on T-Mobile?

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I came across several Verizon S6 like model: SM-G920VZKFVZW! I know on the iPhone; you can use it on AT&T and T-Mobile or pretty much any GSM carrier in the U.S. I was wonder if that is the case with Samsung's Verizon branded S6 phones.

Thank you for replying too!

jayrod88

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I came across several Verizon S6 like model: SM-G920VZKFVZW! I know on the iPhone; you can use it on AT&T and T-Mobile or pretty much any GSM carrier in the U.S. I was wonder if that is the case with Samsung's Verizon branded S6 phones.

Thank you for replying too!
Yes, it'll work however you won't be able to use wifi calling with t-mobile.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
How do I activate a Verizon "new" or used for T-Mobile service?

Do I can T-Mobile and give the IMEI or can Do it like my iPhone just put in my nano SIM card and it works?

Thank.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I was told by the store manager to use T-Mobile branded S6. The gal I was speaking to ask the store manager to help! LOL!

I'm holding out for either 64/128GB T-Mobile S6. Might take some time for me to finally obtain that particular model in Sapphire Black.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
How do I activate a Verizon "new" or used for T-Mobile service?

Do I can T-Mobile and give the IMEI or can Do it like my iPhone just put in my nano SIM card and it works?

Thank.

Simply just pop in an active SIM and you will be good :).

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased a T-Mobile S6 128GB - brand new too! I guess I did not know but I going to get it unlock since I paid full price for it online! Thanks for your replies and I will keep it in mind if I purchased another phone at a later day!