S6 Manufacture Date and Its Dependability?

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Are smartphone that is manufacturer at release date as dependable as later manufacturer's dates?

I think that those manufacturered at release dates have better quality control! Opinions?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't see it being better at launch because their production numbers would be sky high to build the stock they need to fill pre-orders plus launch day at stores.

Honestly I don't think there would be a difference. I see there being a protocol they follow for checking quality control that doesn't change.

With that said, there isn't anything to say they might tweak something if there are issues with earlier released phones. Examples is if USB port seemed to go out quickly or something similar. They wouldn't just keep producing those, but fix the issues and cover the earlier handhelds in warranty repairs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I personally tend to shy away from launch day devices. I like to let other people test out units, give real world feed back, then if i want one get it, Or i sometimes wait for its first sale. I did that with the HTC M9, i got mine at a HTC 25% off sale. I got my Note 4 after the 5 launched so i was able to get it cheaper as well.
Generally 2 months after a device is launched the hardware issues should be found and resolved after it hits mass market.
Im rocking a Note 4 N910T3 for TMO right now. The original was a N910T which for some odd reason got replaced with a T3 version.
Hardware wise i have no clue what the difference is but the T with 5.0.1 software seemed to have laggy issues, reception issues and battery issues. My T3 has 5.1.1 and i dont have any problems with it.