S6 Stuttering/Glitches

Taylor York

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've had my phone for over a month, and it is a beautiful phone, though I have run into a few problems.

First, my phone usually runs pretty smoothly, but there will be times that my phone freezes up or just stutters. I've had a galaxy s4, and I've experienced basically the same things...

Secondly, sometimes when I use my phone app, I enter a number and press call. The number disappears and doesn't call. I have to re-enter it in to allow it to call. Again, doesn't happen all the time.

Thirdly, I was very happy when I learned about the double-home camera tap. Sadly, it doesn't work very well when I try to use it after the phone has been idle for awhile. I tap it, it takes around 2-3 seconds for the camera's picture to show up. In fact, one situation took 2-3 seconds to activate and wouldn't let me take a picture for about another two on top of that.

I'm really contemplating whether or not to switch to iPhone, so you guys need to help me out haha. I'm at least hoping that I'm not the only one experiencing this. Thanks guys.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87