Advice about Galaxy s6's touch and display?

mohsin_59

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Some days ago, i take a galaxy s6 from my friend. I dropped it on salty water. Then i tried to open it. It started vibrating for 10 second and its switched off automatically. Then i dry it on sun for 20 minutes. Then it automatically turned on. But the touch isn't work now.
Yesterday, i went to customer to know what's happend to s6. They told me that the touch, display and headphone panel is damaged. Now it cost about $160 to repair. But display is good there is No scratched.so,how the display damaged. I can't understand?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Some days ago, i take a galaxy s6 from my friend. I dropped it on salty water. Then i tried to open it. It started vibrating for 10 second and its switched off automatically. Then i dry it on sun for 20 minutes. Then it automatically turned on. But the touch isn't work now.
Yesterday, i went to customer to know what's happend to s6. They told me that the touch, display and headphone panel is damaged. Now it cost about $160 to repair. But display is good there is No scratched.so,how the display damaged. I can't understand?

Welcome to Android Central!

The display can look fine and still not work. It sounds like maybe your digitizer (the part that controls touch) is bad. Salt water is probably the worst kind of water you an drop your phone in. You may just end up having to get a new phone.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Yea, salt water is very bad for electrical devices. Better paying that $160 than buying a new phone.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non