Distorted/stuttering sound from brand new S6

A

AC Question

I just got an S6 not even 2 weeks ago and one thing that I have noticed is that occasionally the sound is quite distorted when doing playback. Doesn't matter if it's playing a video message, youtube, sound clip, ringtone...the easiest way to describe it is that it sounds like it is on a bad internet connection and is having trouble buffering. It stutters. Sometimes it's clean as a whistle. Other times it is not. I don't have very many apps on there but I'm wondering if there is something that would be causing trouble. I just don't know how to find out unless I want to factory reset (which would not be the end of the world).

myandroidgs6

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I just got an S6 not even 2 weeks ago and one thing that I have noticed is that occasionally the sound is quite distorted when doing playback. Doesn't matter if it's playing a video message, youtube, sound clip, ringtone...the easiest way to describe it is that it sounds like it is on a bad internet connection and is having trouble buffering. It stutters. Sometimes it's clean as a whistle. Other times it is not. I don't have very many apps on there but I'm wondering if there is something that would be causing trouble. I just don't know how to find out unless I want to factory reset (which would not be the end of the world).

Bring it back ....bring it back and bring it back ..
It;s a brand new , you don't have to due with it .

TenaciousTins

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Thanks (this is me just signed in)

This is without earbuds...after I plug earbuds in it straightens out. It only does it half the time so I wouldn't be able to show the dealer what it's doing...does that matter?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try taking a video of it when it happens, using a different device. Then show the store rep.