Camera causes send button to not work on S6

amwd1980

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
For some reason the send button on my text message and my FB messenger app will not work if I've opened my camera app. In order to get the button to work, I have to close out all apps, and then go back into the message. If I power down and turn my phone back on, everything will work fine... as long as I don't open the camera app again. I've restarted, rebooted in safe mode, cleared my cache... any other ideas as to what I can do?

jjdelarosa10

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same issue and I have a s7 edge. At first I thought it was my screen protector. I took it off and yet it was still not working. Then I uninstalled the keyboard app I had downloaded and still nothing. Then I cleared catche and still had the same problem. The only thing that fixes it is turning off phone but then a couple hours later the problem persists. I did a hard factory reset of my phone and it worked fine for 3 days and here I am again with the same issue.

How do you know it's the camera app and is it the default camera app or a downloaded one?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member