S6 can't clear partition cache

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I just tried to wipe my partition cache since it usually fixes my Bluetooth issues for a while, but when I boot to recovery mode, that option is no longer there. Any suggestions? I've tried twice and the option is gone. Recently installed an update a few days ago and on Verizon.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to wipe my partition cache since it usually fixes my Bluetooth issues for a while, but when I boot to recovery mode, that option is no longer there. Any suggestions? I've tried twice and the option is gone. Recently installed an update a few days ago and on Verizon.

Is your phone rooted?

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

I noticed this same thing, no option for wiping cache partition, when doing the usual volume down and power button. There were other options (safe mode, etc ) but not that one.

Lucianus_luciferus told me about this:
Press volume up and home button. Then press the power button (while continuing to hold home and volume up) and release the power button when the screen comes up, but continue holding the home button and volume up until the recovery menu comes up and you'll see cache partition wipe option.

You must be coordinated to do this..... Lol!

I don't know why all of this can't be in one place like it has been before, but that's the way Sammy wants to do it now I guess...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress