Phone calls cutting out because of battery notification

DaniJean44

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung S6 on AT&T and if I have my phone on the charger while I'm on a phone call, (only tried this while on the rapid charger if it makes a difference), when it reaches 100% and shows that little notification on the screen saying so, the phone call cuts out. It doesn't disconnect but I can't hear the other party anymore and they can't hear me. I have to disconnect and call them back, then as soon as I do, the audio cuts out again as soon as that little notification pops back up. No other notification causes this, email, text, etc., only the battery reaching 100%. My work requires that I be on the phone A LOT and so it behooves me to have my phone on the charger pretty much the whole time. I have tried Googling this but have had no luck in finding anyone else with this issue. I have gone through all my settings to see if I can turn off just that notification, but can't find that option anywhere. Would love some feedback or a solution to this.

DaniJean44

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
And I do that occasionally, but I actually have phone calls that can last a few hours, and losing audio during an important call is not very professional. I'm just hoping that I'm not the lone wolf in this and that someone knows how I can turn off the notification or some other solution that will fix this.

DaniJean44

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
That was one of the first things I tried last week when it happened. Didn't work because it's a system notification instead of a device notification I guess. :(