Best Glass Screen Protector for S7 Active?

ChaosFro

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to find a good quality glass screen protector for the S7 Active. I've found tons of great lists for the S7 and S7 edge, but it seems like the S7 Active is a bit neglected when it comes to accessory recommendations and reviews. After a few hours of research I had settled on the RhinoSheild Screen Protector by EVOLUTIVE LABS then realized they don't even have a screen protector for the S7 Active. :'( lol

I've been all over Amazon.com trying to look for a good one. A lot of the reviews are made by people that received the products for free or discounted which makes me question if it's a truly honest and genuine review.

What glass screen protectors are you personally using? What do you recommend? I'd love to hear about your experiences with S7 Active glass protectors!

Links to where you purchased the product and photos would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

^__^

tkuhe

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I got a zagg from the ATT store when I got the phone. They applied it which was nice as they screwed the first one up and put a new one on. Also they offer one free replacement.

PLaBar

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Someone else posted that most all the 9h Tempered glass screen protectors come from 1 of 2 factories and are identical.
Companies purchased them and sell them under a few dozen different names.
If you looked at Amazon you will see many different companies offering the same product for about the same price (usually $8 for 2 screens).
I got the DA DMax Armor one from amazon ($8 for 2) and it works fine. Same specs as Zagg and comes w/ lifetime Warranty.
Are these the same screens as Zagg? Not sure but I am guessing they are.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I got a zagg from the ATT store when I got the phone. They applied it which was nice as they screwed the first one up and put a new one on. Also they offer one free replacement.
Same here. I'm OCD about lint and air bubbles so I bought it from at&t, told them how much a perfectionist I am, and they got there best guy to do it. Perfect fit.

tkuhe

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Today my zagg cracked/scratched when it was literally doing nothing but sitting next to me on my office table face down. Very strange?

PLaBar

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
If you want a perfect look (no bubbles) spend the $30 or so and have AT&T do it.
If you just want it protected and doesn't need to be perfect just get the 2 for $8 deals on Amazon.

I went the Amazon route and mine does have a few small air bubbles but save money and have a back up.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to find a good quality glass screen protector for the S7 Active. I've found tons of great lists for the S7 and S7 edge, but it seems like the S7 Active is a bit neglected when it comes to accessory recommendations and reviews. After a few hours of research I had settled on the RhinoSheild Screen Protector by EVOLUTIVE LABS then realized they don't even have a screen protector for the S7 Active. :'( lol

I've been all over Amazon.com trying to look for a good one. A lot of the reviews are made by people that received the products for free or discounted which makes me question if it's a truly honest and genuine review.

What glass screen protectors are you personally using? What do you recommend? I'd love to hear about your experiences with S7 Active glass protectors!

Links to where you purchased the product and photos would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

^__^

Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard for Galaxy S7 Active | eBay

I've bought this one from eBay (USA) seller. Bought it for $4 about 3 months ago when I first owned it. Very impressed with the quality. It also covers the front camera as well. It has several layers, including the oleophobic coating (coating wore off after a while). It is highly resistant to scratches, and it feels very smooth. Edges are rounded and it fits precisely. Still holding up fine with 1 deep scratch. Going to buy more of these, possibly the best screen protector I've had.

And also, if you need help installing this perfectly, just google search "hinge method". Basically you use tape to create a hinge and you can set it down perfectly.