Galaxy S7 edge screen protector

YGS monster

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know a good tempered glass/normal screen protector?
Conditions: matte finish
case friendly not full coverage to use with my tough armour from spigen
price usually dosent matter just looking for something decent for what im getting

post links or just tell me the product name :)

Thats all guys thanks for the help

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know a good tempered glass/normal screen protector?
Conditions: matte finish
case friendly not full coverage to use with my tough armour from spigen
price usually dosent matter just looking for something decent for what im getting

post links or just tell me the product name :)

Thats all guys thanks for the help

There aren't any GOOD tempered glass screen protectors for the S7E yet. If you check out the numerous threads on the subject you would see that all of them have issues. Currently the only good options are the film ones like Bodyguardz Contour HD or similar.

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Disappointing to hear - just ordered my S7 today. I'll check out the cases thread - hopefully I can find a moderately thin case that will work for protection until a good tempered glass screen protector is available...

Jayjit Biswas

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
IQ Shield
IQ Shield® Matte - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Anti-Glare Screen Protector [Full Coverage] - Premium Bubble-Free HD Film with Anti-Fingerprint Coating
Check at Amazon.com

Posted via the Android Central App

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Drop by at&t wireless. Grab one called body guard. They're case friendly and don't really touch edge. I've tried zagg but they don't hold on the edge.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the Bodyguardz HD Curved. Not glass but better then nothing.

I also have the BodyGuardz Contour HD screen protector (not glass) for over 2 weeks and it's still real good. No scratches, no halo, and it does not effect screen sensitivity. I got it at the ATT store and they applied it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus