Issues with the Verizon S7 edge.

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
So, guys I've spent a day with my Verizon S7 edge in Gold. I've noticed a few things. So far my Phone has restarted for no reason whatsoever twice. Has the happened with anybody else? I've also had all my apps that I transferred to the SD card disappear on me after it restarted. They reappeared after I went into settings and then applications manager and deleted one of the apps I remembered and was appearing there inside the list.

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
It might be your phone... You may or may not have to get a replacement. Did you reset it yet?

Posted via the Android Central App

It hasn't been as serious as an issue for me to want to Factory reset it or replace it. It's just so frustrating setting it up in the first place that I'll try and live with it. I'll wait a few more days to see if it happens again.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
May be the sd card and moving some apps there is causing this? I could easily imagine some app not handling it well and causing some issues and in turn the phone going crazy.

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Another update. My phone seems to disconnect from the Wi-Fi for a few seconds and then reconnects. Never happened with my S6 edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

lyrisist35

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't download any Google Apps on any wifi connection and I can't use any Google apps on any wifi i.e. Youtube, Music. Using Play Store Version 6.0.5.