just ordered s7 edge

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Finally decided to pull the trigger and ordered an s7 edge on tmobile jump to replace my note 4. Pretty excited to have a newer phone and look forward to using it on a daily basis. Surprisingly this will be my first S line phone as I've always had a note (2,3,4). Any suggestions on what to do when first powering up? I'll likely keep the s7 edge until the note 6 comes out and then jump again.

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I also just took the plunge and got the new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge in gold will arrive tomorrow and I'm coming also from the Note 4, i hope it's worth it. I'm on Sprint and have the galaxy forever plan so If i like the Note 6 i will get that next year.

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
One thing that the edge has provided me that no other android phone has been able to do is not constantly worry about battery life.

In fact it's just the opposite, I look at it now and marvel instead of fear.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Yes the s7 edge is really something. It has been a great device for me so far. Congrats on ordering you're device. I'm sure you'll love it.

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
After 4 days of use im truly impressed!! The screen feels very comparable to the n4 without all of the added bulk that comes with the note line at times. I'm very impressed!!! Too soon to tell but i might skip on the note 6 unless it has something that's truly a game changer.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
As someone who owned a note 2 & 4, then went with the LG V10, im happy to be back with samsung. Don't get me wrong, the V10 is a superb phone, and I still have it. But the shear bulk of the device along with rear volume and power buttons were just too much. I also have an S6 edge which I love, but not enough battery. My S7 edge is a great combination of large screen, but in a smaller body. Feels great in hand. It's very powerful, but not without its quirks. I'm one of the guys that had the wifi issue thats now resolved, but I also had an issue with my data communications stopping randomly. I finally figured out that it was the "good lock" lockscreen that I had installed that was (I think) the culprit. I've not had an issue since I uninstalled it. Too bad, because it was a great lockscreen. I've read where other S7 users were also having connectivity issues with good lock. It works fine on my S6 edge though. Anyway I wont be getting the note 6 for several reasons. Most importantly it'll just be way too big and bulky, and i never really used the s pen.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa