S7 edge fast charge not working

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Okay guys my second phone in a row after having the phone completely fine for a couple of days my charging automatically goes to 7 hours once I plug in the regular charger and the fast charger anybody else having this problem. Samsung and Verizon seem to think it's a software glitch waiting for an update unless someone out there can help

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Okay guys my second phone in a row after having the phone completely fine for a couple of days my charging automatically goes to 7 hours once I plug in the regular charger and the fast charger anybody else having this problem. Samsung and Verizon seem to think it's a software glitch waiting for an update unless someone out there can help

kinda hard to read that, but are you using a fast charging charger? its written on the charger.
and under battery settings, do you have the fast charge option turned on?

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes.it has been confirmed it's not the charger..samsung and verizon both appear to think it's software related problem and i need to wait 4 the update..verizon states they r getting many calls in relation to issue

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, might help if any other Verizon users post about this issue :) Also hope it gets patched up soon!

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I have only had my s7 for 24 hours but my charge was a fast charge. Now I did have an issue with my s6 which made me upgrade. The s6 randomly would not charge even though it said it was. Come to find out the charger was not properly set into the port.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I feel the Wirless fast charge not fast enough
Takes 3hrs + to fast charge

How long is it for others ?

mine, using the samsung stand up wireless fast charger, charges from 20% to 100% in just over an hour, about 1% a minute maybe a little faster... (verizon variant) no issues with fast charging here

rbiowa

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Mine has been working fine for over a month. Suddenly, it tells me it will be 1 hour and 12 minutes to go from 80% to 100%

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
mine, using the samsung stand up wireless fast charger, charges from 20% to 100% in just over an hour, about 1% a minute maybe a little faster... (verizon variant) no issues with fast charging here

Mine is charging 25% in 1 hr
while it does show Fast Charging, while Wireless charging

But when i plug in the wire directly
it does fast charge
mine is Exynos 8890