Bluetooth dropping

Murderland

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I've had this issue for awhile now where bluetooth just seemingly drops randomly. I could never tell what caused it to drop until recently. I've noticed it dropping occasionally right before or quickly after I receive a text. Anyone else ever come across this issue? Or have any ideas on how to resolve it

eclairey

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Bluetooth problems are quite difficult to solve. It could be due to the fault of the connected device, your phone or even the environment (if it has too many interfering signals caused by multiple devices transmitting their cellular or Bluetooth waves). Maybe you can try seeing if the environment is the problem by going to an area with lesser devices that are turned on. A factory reset is a bit drastic but it could be something to consider as well.

Joe1004

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
This is happening to me, but very infrequently. I've had this phone about 2 weeks and it has happened in my car (Ford SYNC) twice while using Audible.

Posted via the Android Central App

CMYMUD

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Happens to me in work Truck and Jeep. As well as my watch. Trying to find time to do a factory reset

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa