ESPN FC App

JeffACastro

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Just switched to an S7 Edge. Admittedly a bit of a trivial question, but when I try to get the ESPN FC app I cannot see the app in Google Play Store. On my phone if I go to the app page through Chrome, it says the app is not available in my country. I am in the U.S. and had installed this app on my iPhone with no problems. I have logged into my account on my PC and found the app in the store. There it indicates the app is incompatible with my device.

I was able to install the ESPN app so I can get soccer scores there, but it is rather nice to have an app where I can see the scores right away of all the leagues I like to follow. Has anyone else run into similar issues with this app or other apps? Could there be a setting on my phone that is making Google Play think my phone is elsewhere.

I confirmed in Google Play my address is set for a U.S. address, so with my physical location being my U.S. address, I figured I would be able to download the app with no issues. Thanks for any help you can provide.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the US as well, and that app is also showing as incompatible with all of my devices. It might be a licensing issue.

Steve H Gotha

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Here is a screen shot from the app showing why it appears that they are moving away from it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3878.jpg
    3878.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch